1) Real Techniques Expert Face brush, perfect to apply foundation, bb or cc creme, just make sure to clean it quite often especially if you use to apply a very liquidy product : at Boots, feelunique etc an essential .
2) John Master detangler : I got it in my Birchbox (sample) and it changed my life, it is quite pricey but will use my Birchbox points :), I would just apply to mid-length and it would just do the job without weighting my hair down, and without adding a greasy feeling to my hair so all good for my craycray thin and damaged hair.
3) Sebastian professional PENETRAIT conditioner : used it mainly to detangle my hair, it is really good but slightly more greasy than the John Master, but this range is really good and even if quite pricey Lookfantastic always has offers (check it now it is the case), I guess for really damaged and long hair this one is amazing, it is a conditioner-mask-detangler goody.
4)Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, all about it is good, the formula the brush the effect adds both length and volume and lasts forever... it is expensive but to be added on your xmas wishlist, not gonna lie it is dry now but I still use the brush with my new mascara it is probably one of my favourite mascara of all time.
5) collection Highlighter, JUST GET IT, it is amazing, easy to apply, long lasting and super affordable, perfect for all skin shade no more words GET IT !
6) Rimmel powder, as I have a combination skin it is good to powder my t-zone especially as I just use a BB cream, and I find that this one looks quite natural not like you have put loads on and is good for my skin as it is not blocking pores too much and does not break me out at all opposite I'd say have not had that much cheeky spots this month without changing my skincare so ....
what are your Sep favs ??