August favourites 6 for this month :
1) They're real mascara from Benefit, I had a sample and I am not sure if the formula is that amazing but the wand is worth the£, I am normally really bad and end up with mascara everywhere on my lid, this helped me a lot and really does both length on volume for your lashes.
2) Blulini from Bleach london, just because it is affordable does the job and fades nicely (warning here I am already fairly blonde so I had a good shade but for this exact same blue you will need to bleach your hair first), I would definitely use more of their prods.
3) Elemis Lavender repair mask, quite expensive but really good, will definitely purify your skin a bit of fresh/tingling sensation but once washed off it leaves your skin baby soft.
4) Real Techniques blush brush, amazing, super soft perfect for blush, bronzer, powder and super easy to clean and the hirs stay fluffy and soft I love it !
5) GHD Laque, professional quality for a not so bad price, really keeps my hair where it should be.
6)Eerborian CC creme HD, this is a really good light coverage creme the shade is amazing for summer as it definitely adds a bit of colour (I am very pale so might not be the best for winter) it was given to me by my friend from prettylittletruth and I am really happy with this, I have combi skin so I would have to powder it on my t-zone but I genuinely think that it is suitable for all skin type. This is this kind of product that is white until you apply it to your face. Eroborian is definitely a brand I am going to look more into.
What were your favourite products this summer? any good in the new "back to school" products?